Not a title for those with a lisp, but the SSA recently announced a policy change that will allow anyone to self-select their sex designation no matter what the records on their birth certificate may show. 

There’s no need to provide any documentation at all but if you want to have your sex officially recorded you will need to order a new Social Security Number (SSN) card. This despite the fact that there’s no record of one’s sex on the card. The change will be made in the SSA records, however.

There are plans to allow those who identify as non-binary to have that status recorded but right now, you’ll still have to wait a bit longer as the SSA system still needs to be updated.